What kind of fishing license should I get?

We have for sale at The Outpost Company 8 day conservation fishing licenses. This license should suffice for most trips with us. If your trip is longer than a week or you will be on more that one fishing trip, we also have available seasonal fishing licenses. Any children (for non residents) in your group do not require a license if fishing with a licensed adult, however, the limit on the one license must be adhered to. We recommend that non resident children go out fishing with their own fishing license.

Comments are closed.